PACKING & UNPACKING SERVICE IN SYDNEY
One of the most distinctive hallmarks of a professional removalist is its packing and unpacking service. We at MOVIN OUT REMOVALS pride to state that we maintain the safest and the most stringent packing and unpacking standard to safeguard your assets, and ensure that they are moved, unpacked, and installed at the new address absolutely unscathed and unblemished.indeed, when dealing with our customers’ property during moves in Sydney, we follow the latest techniques and take the help of the latest state of the art tools and technology to come up with a flawless packing and unpacking service for our customers.
As per the norms, we divide our packing services into two levels
Full-Service packing level
Fragile only packing level
WHY IS OUR SERVICE UNIQUE?
Thanks to our highly seasoned removalists, we come up with highly customised packing solutions that meet the bespoke needs of our clients in a perfect way, thus ensuring the safety and security of their assets to the fullest.we use the best packing techniques and materials to deal with every kind of stuff to guarantee that they are moved in precisely the way they need to be! In other words, when you hire us, you can be assured that your assets are taken care of by the safest pairs of hands during the entire move right from scratch till the end.
PACKING & UNPACKING PROCESS
- Every packing materials & boxes that we use are new
- Every glass, china or crystal material that we move is individually wrapped with bubble wrappers before they are put into high-quality packing cartons
- Cartons and boxes to be moved are taped thoroughly across, bottom, top, and all the sides
- Every rug, mattress, and carpet is rolled and wrapped properly
- Each carton will have the name of the customer, the address, and the nature of its content neatly mentioned on it.
- All the items, which cannot be boxed and packed, are padded properly with multiple layers of bubble wraps and other protectors for the transport, more so if they are sensitive and fragile. These may include furniture and fittings, assets of large, cumbersome sizes, and different types of oversized electrical appliances.
- Certain bulky assets are thoroughly paper-padded as per the standard procedure. In the case of items that need additional protection, we use double wrapping as well as crating for providing added safety and security.